1. View a few examples of digital stories on-line.
3. Write your narration.
What moment are you exploring in your digital story?
Why this story? Why now?
What does this story reveal about you?
What makes it your version of the story?
Who is it for? Who is it to?
How might you be different as a result of telling it?
What do you want your audience to think, feel, hear, experience?
4. Record your narration. Record your voice over using the Audio booth and edit and polish with Audacity.
Audio Recording Suggestions
5. After writing and recording your narration, read it and visualize your story. What images do you see? Do you have personal photos to reflect those images? Perhaps you can find stock photos or video clips of the images that you cannot find in a photo. Scan your photos, drawings, letters, etc.
7. What sounds do you hear when you read your narration and look at your images. What is your story about? Relive that moment and try to remember the sounds you heard.
8. Edit. You will edit your digital stories using editing software called Final Cut Pro X.
Getting to Know Final Cut Pro X
19. Share and Reflect. Please write a short reflection piece on the digital story you created and the process you went through. How does an audience help you to further reflect on your Digital Story?
1. What did you learn about yourself through this process?
2. How do you think your digital story will have an impact on yourself and others?